A unique micro-precise texture analyzer of micro-tensile, micro-compressive strength, and precise adhesion (ball probe tack) measurements for very soft materials, brittle materials, optical display adhesive films and so on.
µ-TXA: Featured for measuring 0.1 mN ~ 6 N (up to 300 N)
YEONJIN S-Tech’s µTXA™ is a texture analyzer which is specially measuring tack and adhesion of adhesives in the field of PSA, tacky films and electronic materials. TXA™-Precision Adhesion testing machine is a compact, versatile instrument designed for Research & Development, Quality Assurance/Quality Control and Production applications.
Dedicated to 0.1 micrometer range resolution and 0.1 mN to 300 N force, it measures highly precise tack and is available for testing tension, compression, creep, stress relaxation and 3-point bending.
TXA is also very helpful in measuring strength where the adhesive surface is tiny. It measures the heteromorphism of adhesive films as several gram force units.
- Characterization of adhesion properties of adhesives used in semiconductor dicing process
- Measurements of adhesion properties’ change by alternative molecular weight
- Peel-off test of adhesives for MLCC (Multi-layer ceramic capacitor)
- Tack test of double side tapes and polarizing plates
- Monitoring of mechanical and physical properties of tack tape by testing speed, 0.0001 ~ 5 mm/sec (15 mm/sec, optionally)
- Repeated tack test of insulating tape, scotch plastic tape, aluminum tape and packaging tape
- Adhesion test of cured-epoxy on copper substrate
- Tack test of materials by ball and probe materials
- Spongy : Compression and Stress Relaxation
- Dwell Force change measurements of adhesives
- Adhesion test of aluminum tape and substrate
- Repeated adhesion test of patches
- more and more adhesion tests and texture analysis in R&D, QA/QC and industrial application.
Electrics and electronics: Dicing tape, FCCL, MLCC, adhesive films, heteromorphic films, protection tape, masking tape
Biology: Strength of organic tissues
General industries : Concerned all application which is required for measuring very weak force and Strain control.
Medial and pharmaceutical adhesion: Patch, poultice, cataplasm, fomentum, wound dressing, visco-elasticity of various pads, tablet strength, texture analysis of packaging materials.
Foodstuff : Texture analysis of foods and the packaging
Cosmetics : Texture analysis of cosmetics and the packaging
With our dedicated TXA texture analyzer, we are ready to measure tack and adhesion of your adhesives.